NEW ORLEANS, LA – JANUARY 01: An Ohio State Buckeye helmet is seen on the sidelines prior to the start of the game during the All State Sugar Bowl at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on January 1, 2015 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)A top running back in the Class of 2020, Kendall Milton has naturally garnered interest from just about every program in the country. But he has recently revealed a nugget of information that Ohio State fans will find particularly interesting.On Wednesday afternoon, Milton revealed that he would be making a visit to Ohio State on Friday, April 5. He directed the message at Buckeyes head coach Ryan Day and running backs coach Tony Alford.Per 247Sports, Milton is a five-star recruit and the No. 15 overall prospect in the country. He is also considered the No. 2 running back on the board and the No. 4 prospect from the state of California.I will be at THE Ohio State University on April 5th! #GoBucks 🌰⭕️ @CoachTonyAlford @ryandaytime— Kendall Milton💕 (@_KendallMilton) March 13, 2019The Buckeyes have already offered Milton a scholarship, but if they can manage to get a commitment out of him from the visit they would get an immediate leg up in the Class of 2020.Ohio State has already secured a commitment from No. 4 overall prospect Paris Johnson Jr., giving the Buckeyes the only top-five recruit from the class to make a commitment so far.Ryan Day’s side is already rated the No. 5 overall recruiting class in the country and the No. 1 in the Big Ten Conference.Landing Milton would give the Buckeyes two five-star recruits this early in the process, potentially vaulting them even higher with so much time to get more commits.
Senanayake told the PSC that soon after the Easter Sunday attacks the Police and military managed to contain the situation and dismantle the terror network. He said that the intelligence service had been strengthened following the incident and this helped contain the situation. Army Commander Mahesh Senanayake says the threat from terrorism cannot be completely ruled out.He told the Parliament Select Committee (PSC) on the Easter Sunday attacks today that while the immediate threat in Sri Lanka has been contained “lone wolf” attacks were still possible. Most parts of the session when he was questioned by the PSC was closed for the media as he felt some information is sensitive to national security. (Colombo Gazette)