Agency Newscorporate travelTravelport IMAGE: Front row L-R – Gordon Wilson and Steven Ler. Back row L-R – Mark Meehan, Managing Director APAC, Travelport & Martin Herbert, Managing Director Asia, Travelport UOB Travel Planners, one of Singapore’s largest local corporate travel agencies, has renewed its long term agreement with Travelport to continue using its pos solution, Travelport Smartpoint, and making the agency Travelport’s first corporate client in Asia to pilot the company’s new corporate booking tool, Travelport Locomote. Travelport will also support UOB Travel Planners in the development of its mobile app. Travelport’s Universal API makes it easier for app users to connect to in-house agency systems and access the widest choice of content, providing the rich, open and integrated travel experience that today’s connected travellers expect.
- Update: OpenBSD Backdoor Seems Unlikely
- Big Data Giant Joins InfoChimps to Save the World’s Structured Information
- Spotify Coming to the U.S.: Too Little, Too Late?
- Weekly Wrap-up: iPhone Location Tracking, Optimize Your Brand’s Facebook Page, Facts Should Be Free and More…
- A Canadian Editor Questions Passivhaus Dogma