Top Stories The Arizona Cardinals trimmed their preseason roster from 90 players down to 75 Friday, and three Arizona collegiate products were among those who didn’t make the cut.Arizona State safety Eddie Elder joins University of Arizona wide receiver Gino Crump and linebacker Paul Vassallo as the local casualties.Elder, who went undrafted in April, made five tackles during the Cardinals’ four preseason games. Crump, who had 65 receptions for 610 yards and two touchdowns last year for the Wildcats, signed with the Cardinals on May 30 after being let go by the Buffalo Bills when rookie minicamp ended in April. Cardinals expect improving Murphy to contribute right away 0 Comments Share D-backs president Derrick Hall: Franchise ‘still focused on Arizona’ What an MLB source said about the D-backs’ trade haul for Greinke Despite opening some eyes during training camp and OTA’s, Crump was unable to replicate similar success on the field during games this preseason.Vassallo had 70 tackles in 2011 for the Wildcats and signed with the Cardinals on April 28. Nevada officials reach out to D-backs on potential relocation
- Update: OpenBSD Backdoor Seems Unlikely
- Big Data Giant Joins InfoChimps to Save the World’s Structured Information
- Spotify Coming to the U.S.: Too Little, Too Late?
- Weekly Wrap-up: iPhone Location Tracking, Optimize Your Brand’s Facebook Page, Facts Should Be Free and More…
- A Canadian Editor Questions Passivhaus Dogma